2 x 6oz salmon fillets, skinned
2 tbsp organic sugar
2 tbsp sea salt
1 tsp coconut oil
1 lemon wedge
- Mix the sea salt and sugar together and sprinkle over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours to allow the salmon to cure. If you want a stronger flavour, then you can cure the salmon for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Remove from the fridge and rinse thoroughly under cold water. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Brush the salmon with a little coconut oil, heat a non-stick pan and fry the salmon until crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer the salmon to a baking sheet and put into the oven for 8-10 minutes until just cooked.
- Serve with a crispy green salad and enjoy!
* Once cooked can be kept in the fridge and eaten within 4-5 days.